The Well Within 200 Hour Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training is accredited by the Yoga Alliance and a proud affiliate of Integrative Yoga Therapy. Utilizing the curriculum developed by Joseph and Lilian LePage, founders of Integrative Yoga Therapy, our program offers a unique and profound immersion into the history, philosophy, and practical applications of yoga.
The Essence of Our Program
healing as connection
The Integrative Yoga Therapy philosophy describes healing as connection to self, source, and community. Our approach is to empower the individual to connect with his or her own healing capacity by holding a safe space, cultivating awareness, and supporting intuitive shifts in thinking and behavior that create functional changes in movement, breath, and mindset, leading to an enhanced experience of wholeness and well being.
healing begins with us
We cannot sufficiently teach that which we have yet to embody. Through home practice and self study, the skills offered to participants in this program will be integrated on a personal level, resulting in a meaningful offering of therapeutic tools through authentic experience with each modality. Participants will receive guidance to begin a home practice and will have the opportunity to share his or her experience with a mentor, who will provide ongoing support and feedback.
Why Our Training?
• Our training focuses on the individual, which inherently allows both the learning process and the resulting offering to be therapeutic in nature, versus fostering a “one size fits all” mentality
• Teaching practice begins day one, so there is ample time over the duration of the training to discover and develop your authentic teaching voice in a supportive environment with constructive feedback
• Our trainings are limited to 15 participants to ensure each student receives individual attention and support, optimizing the learning experience
• Highly experienced professional staff. Check out our faculty here.
• Students will have over 200 hours of contact time with staff, including a personal mentorship
• Deep immersion into gross and subtle anatomy, as well as functional movement
• Strong emphasis on Ayurveda
• We offer experiential learning opportunities illustrating therapeutic applications of yoga for a variety of conditions and target populations including Veterans, Osteoporosis, pain management, back pain, mobility impairment, and breast cancer.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING SCHEDULE
2018 - 2019
Friday - Sunday, 7am - 4:30pm
September 21, 22, 23
October 19, 20, 21
November 30, December 1, 2
January 11, 12, 13
February 1, 2, 3
March 1, 2, 3
April 5, 6, 7
5:30 - 8:30pm
Well Within Yoga is located at:
6739 Academy Road NE Suite #256
ABQ, NM 87109
Dragonfly Yoga is located at:
1301 Rio Grande Blvd. NW Suite #2
ABQ, NM 87104
TUITION: $2650 + TAX
tuition includes all scheduled contact hours and training manual
$300 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration to secure your space in the program. Tuition must be paid in full by program start date
August 22nd, 2018
No applications will be accepted after this date
Request a Curriculum Guide
No refunds will be offered after August 1st. If you resign your seat in the program before August 1st, all money applied to your account to date (less $300 deposit) will be credited toward a future training or event with Well Within Yoga Therapy. No refunds will be made. No refunds or credits will be offered after August 1st.